- Member pricing for all chapter events
- Participation in the private ABWA NYC Facebook and LinkedIn groups
- Showcase your products and services at chapter meetings
- Publicize your events and successes in the ABWA NYC Newsletter, and on our public social media sites.
- Submit articles for the ABWA NYC newsletter
- Invitations to member-only events, including “deep-dive” sessions with select speakers
- Opportunities to volunteer or serve on the board or committees
- Access to ABWA WIN educational network
- Annual ABWA national and regional conferences
How to become a ABWA NYC member
ABWA national association annual dues are $115/year. National membership is required prior to joining a local chapter.
ABWA NYC Charter Chapter annual dues are $75/year and entitle you to certain discounts and privileges not granted to non local chapter members.
- Become a member of the ABWA national association.
- Join by visiting the membership page at http://www.abwa.org/pages/membership.
- Review the benefits, then click the “Join Today” image on the right.
- The instructions will prompt you to click “login’”on the left menu, then the “New Visitor Registration” link on the following page.